GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Accounting clerk is to assist the controller and accounts with financial information to insure that the financial well being of the company is maintained and that the company adheres to all government regulations through standard accounting practices.
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- The employee will endure hours at a time entering information on to a computer.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- College degree preferred.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Microsoft suite
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assit in Payroll.
- Daily Bank reconciliation.
- Prepare reports ( A/R Reports, Sales Reports, etc…)
- Post money to accounts.
- Complete necessary paperwork for customer billings and credits upon delivery.
- Strong understanding of general ledger practices.
- Strong understanding of accounting practices.
- Ability to review documentation and create accurate paperwork.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ensure safety, timeliness, and accuracy of all role requirements.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attend company mandated meetings as they arise.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***