Find Recipes Using Our Monthly Featured Items
2 pounds of Atlantic Salmon Fillets
Available in 4, 6, and 8 ounces. The item numbers are as follows:
Cermaq Atlantic Salmon Fillets
4 oz. – 430720
6 oz. 430721
8 oz. – 430722
5 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 small lemons – Item #280082
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil – Item # 205177
1 teaspoon kosher salt – Item # 250275
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper – Item # 246221
4 cloves garlic – Item #280008
Fresh herbs such as parsley and dill (optional)
Missing ingredients? Call 718-378-1122 today to place your order or you can contact your sales rep.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Lightly coat the foil with baking spray, then arrange 2 sprigs of rosemary and thinly sliced lemon down the middle of your baking tray. Place the salmon on top.
- Drizzle the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Rub to coat, then scatter the garlic cloves over the top. Lay the remaining rosemary and lemon slices on top of the salmon. Juice the second lemon and pour the juice over the top.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil up and over the top of the salmon until it is completely enclosed.
- Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes, until it is almost completely cooked through at the thickest part. The cooking time will vary based on the thickness of your salmon.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and uncover. Then, change the oven setting to broil, and return the fish to the oven and broil for 3 minutes, until the top of the salmon and the garlic are slightly golden and the fish is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs if you’d like and serve!
Recipe from Well Plated by Erin Clarke
Easy Barbecue Baby Back Ribs
1 teaspoon of chili powder, salt, and paprika
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder and ground black pepper
6 pounds baby back pork ribs (2 racks)
1 bottle (18 oz.) of Open Pit Original or Hickory Barbecue Sauce
Victory carries Open Pit Original and Hickory BBQ Sauce. Available in cases of 4/1 gallon bottles or 1/5 gallon bottles.
The item numbers are:
180105 – Open Pit Original BBQ Sauce (4/1 gallon bottles)
180110 – Open Pit Original BBQ Sauce (1/5 gallon bottle)
180107 – Open Pit Hickory BBQ Sauce (4/1 gallon bottles)
180109 – Open Pit Hickory BBQ Sauce (5/1 gallon bottle)
To order please contact customer service at 718-378-1122 or call your sales representative.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Stir together chili powder, salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture over ribs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour. Baste ribs with barbecue sauce. Continue baking until ribs are tender, about 2 hours more, basting with sauce every 30 minutes. Cut into portions and serve.
Recipe from Ready Set Eat
Black Bean Salsa
2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (17-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 large avocado, peeled and diced
1 small onion, diced
1/8 to 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Cover and chill overnight. Taste and add salt, pepper or more lime juice as necessary. Serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer, or with grilled chicken breast as a meal.